Saturday, July 31, 2010

Find your love.

This is my 50th blog post :D yay!!

This week Project Themeory theme is 'What I love', and I loved alot :D

So, I decided to match stuff up with the clothes and stuff I already have and love.

They have many stores with really cute gifts, you have 2 days to go! and get the cuteness so gooo!

Now pictures!


 Look 1:

Jacket rbcg ilovemyboyfriend Blazer (Project Themeory gift)
Shirt Deetalez lingerie tank
Jeans Fri.Day Low rise Jeans
Flats Fri.Day Basic flats

Look 2:

Shirt Happy Finds T shirt Dress
Leggings Tee*fy ILoveZerbaprint Leggings pack (Project Themeory gift)
Flats Fri.Day Basic flats

Look 3:

Jacket SD Wears Ovation Jacket
Tank Suicidal Unborn Basic Top
Leggings Tee*fy ILoveZerbaprint Leggings pack (Project Themeory gift)
Heels Pixel Mode T baby
Necklace *BOOM* Gatcha Festival Gumball Necklace

Look 4:

Top Atomic Love Affair (Project Themeory gift)
Jeans Urbanity Lowrise Capris (No longer in store)
Heels Pixel Mode T baby
Necklace Whippet and Buck Love is a Deserter (Project Themeory gift)

Skin Pink Fuel Broken Hearts Bleed (Project Themeory gift)

Other credits
Skin 1-4 Belleza Elle
Hair Fri.Day Carrie
Tattoo and Piercings Aitui
Finger Tapes and nails Luck Inc
Poses Don't Freak out!

As we all know I love Drake (I'll prob get yelled at by Brady! I LOVE YOU MORE!) so because this is a 'What I love' blog, thought I'd share :D

No comments:

Post a Comment