Sunday, May 23, 2010

Make me forget.

Today I decided to go to Chill's mainstore and look at her poses and not only did I buy lots of them, I fell inlove with alot of them and had to make myself leave. So thank you Chill for making such cute poses and making me broke <3

And I also got her tattoo, which is also super cute.


Clothing

Jacket: SD Wears Ovation Black Jacket
Shirt: Luck Inc Tankdress Liver
Pants: Plastik Leggings PinstripeSnowflake - Pinstripe
Shoes: Pixel Mode Baby T Plain Black
Piercings: Aitui - Lip and Septum
Ears: [ATOMIC] Mystic Elven Ear - Punctured
Tattoo: true love stories never have endings
Necklace: Urbanity Less than three

Avi:

Skin: :GP: Acorn Frex [Light] Cupid-Lovelorn 2
Hair: >TRUTH< Rebecca - chocolate
Nails: ::SINdecade Nails [>>10 Black]

Poses:

Pose 1: one for you.
Pose 2: what can you do.
Pose 3: make me forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment