Monday, May 24, 2010

Excuse me lil mama, but you could say I'm on duty.

Im lookin for a cutie a real big ole' ghetto booty.

I'm done, just like the song :D

My baby got me these boots and I love them lots I've been wearing them for like 3 days with everything so he got me to take off my Baby T's. I was excited that they fit me, because they are all prims and those usually don't fit me, but he had to adjust them for me a bit cause I suck. Anyway, time to sleep. ily all who read these <3


Clothing

Shirt: Luck inc Button Down Shirt Burgrundy
Skirt: Luck Inc Low rise Mini jean skirt
Shoes: Ordinary Acinonyx Black
Suspenders: Pig Simple white suspenders

Avi

Hair: Fri.day Rashelle Emo Black
Skin: Curio Acorn Freckles [Light] Cupid-Allure 1

Accessories

Tattoos: Luck inc (Shit luck) Rosary cross 2
Piercings: Aitui Septum Ring Cirular Barbell
Nails: SINdecade Nails [>>10 Black]
Ears: Atomic Mystic Elven Ears Punctured

Poses

Dont Freak Out! this & that (stumblebum gift)
Pose 1:dfo! [thisthat] i am all in
Pose 2:dfo! [thisthat] i feel like crap on toast
Pose 3:dfo! [thisthat] people are particularly stupid today

No comments:

Post a Comment