Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fashion is Love Hunt.


This is my first hunt blog, i had no idea how to write it, so work with me.

I haven't went and done a full hunt in the longest, but this hunt had alot of my favorite stores in it so I had to do this one and plus it was short so I didn't have to do alot of unpacking, renaming, 5 days of hunting.

These are some of the gifts from the hunt and my favorites. it's a 38 store Grid wide hunt, with some surprises at the beginning and end of the hunt.

Details of the hunt found here: http://lperception.blogspot.com/search/label/Hunt



Skin 1: Grand Prize - skin 3
Skin and eyes 2: #27 Mynerva


Outift 1: # 1 *LP* design Glanec dress
Pose: dfo! [geek] rude and not ginger
Outfit 2: #6 [Cynful] Flufflyness skirt and Kini - Pink
Pose: dfo! [geek] i'm a frakking cylon
Outfit 3: Shorts - #13 oRly?! 
Bikini - #11 T Junction Retro Dots Bikini
Pose: dfo! [geek] i don't know what that means
Outfit 4: #18 The Whore (Pasties from Luck Inc)
Pose: dfo! [sera] you've got yourself a hiccup


Outfit 5: #29 AlaMood Boutique
Pose: dfo! [wishful] wildflowers
Outfit 6: Shorts - #35 *HP* Summer Delight
Top - # 4 Deetalez
Pose: dfo! [free] i left the light on
Outfit 7: #22 Sassy Kitty Designs - My litte Grey dress
Pose: dfo! [free] if i didn't know
Outfit 8: #22 Sassy Kitty Designs - My little red dress
Pose: dfo! [free] no more words (for the big bitties XD)
Outfit 9: Top - #14  Ducknipple
Shorts - #13 oRly?!
Pose: dfo! [geek] cartoon birds braided your hair this morning



All panties - #23 Rock Me Amadeus
Pose: dfo! [geek] cartoon birds braided your hair this morning

 Other items:
Hair: Lamb - Ghost - Snickers
Skin: Curio - Acorn Frex [Light] Cupid-Allure 1
Heels: Pixel Mode - Baby T's

3 comments: