Wednesday, May 26, 2010

When your heart stops beating.

So I went hair shopping for the first time in awhile, So I went today to Truth and saw this hair and had to get it, i love the streaks on the bangs, which change like 20 different colors <3

The dress and shirt combo I got from Kissez, which I love also.

And these boots are <3 my fave boots on SL.


Clothing

Shirt: Luck inc Charm  Top Black Skullieh
Dress: Luck Inc Naughty Dress black Skullieh
Shoes: Miel Far Boots Solid

Avi

Hair: Truth Sylvia Streaked Mocha
Skin: Curio Acorn Freckles [Light] Cupid-Allure 1

Accessories

Tattoos: Aitui Beautiful
Piercings: Aitui Septum Ring Cirular Barbell
Nails: SINdecade Nails [>>10 Black]
Hair Bow: Kylei Bow Mocha

Poses

I'm just dramatic
Pose 1: obviously nothing at all.
Pose 2:   i do listen.
Pose 3: caught red handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment